Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Red Button Design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is NGM Accountants, Park Lane House, 47 Broad Street, Glasgow, G40 2QW, Scotland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
At Red Button Design we value our customers, and our priority is to ensure your personal information is secure and your privacy is respected. We collect customer information when you place an order online, in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products and promotions. In addition, you may elect to sign up to receive email updates about our products and promotions.
We collect personal information only when you voluntarily submit the information and we most definitely do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties. When you make an online purchase from us, we use your information to process your order. We will also send you emails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you by telephone or email about your order. If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email mailing list or registration database, please contact us via email, including your full name and the email address used when accessing or ordering from our site.
Midomobracelet.org may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, which you should review before visiting them. We have no responsibility for linked websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Red Button Design uses the PayPal Payment Service Provider system. All transaction information passed between merchant sites and the PayPal systems are encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. You can feel secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the PayPal servers can be examined, used or modified by third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information. Your details are not disclosed to any third parties without your consent. For more information please visit www.paypal.com.
Return / Refund Policy
All of our Jewellery is hand made specially to your requirements, so we are unable to offer refunds for pieces commissioned, unless the item is faulty. Please contact us within 14 days of receipt to arrange the return of the item or items. They must be sent back in their original, unworn condition. We will then arrange the exchange.
If you should receive a faulty or damaged item, please notify us within seven days.
To arrange a return, or if the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please email email@example.com quoting your name and address, details of the product, the reason for return and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
If you are returning an item to us for a refund or an exchange, the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Your original postage costs will not be refunded unless the item you received was sent in error or is faulty (providing we are notified of faults within 7 days of receipt).
All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing and be in an unworn condition. We will not exchange goods that have been worn, do not have their original packaging or show obvious signs of abuse. In this instance, the goods will be returned to the buyer at their own cost.
In the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be issued by the same method that you paid within 28 days of receipt of the return.
If your delivery has been delayed, then please contact us and we will provide you with the tracking number to enable you to chase it up with the Royal Mail.
We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of despatch (30 days for international items) - this is when the Royal Mail classes items as being lost.
International delivery - When items are sent to another country, your parcel is often handled by more than one postal service. Unfortunately that means delivery problems are more likely. When we send a parcel abroad, the actual delivery of the item will be the responsibility of the postal service in the country the items are going to. Delays can often be caused by customs checks, which can sometimes take up to 1-2 weeks.
Items not received but tracked as being delivered - This frequently happens when items are delivered to places of work. In some cases, your item might have been delivered to a post room or colleague within your company and someone else will have signed for it. In these cases for a small charge, you can request a proof of delivery certificate from the Royal Mail (www.royalmail.com) by filling in a signature request form. Please note that we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to your home address.
Red Button Design cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or delayed in transit.